Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Poet Mode: F This

Fuck this shit, it ain’t about love
It aint at all what fairytales speak of
It aint all smiles and loving gazes
Not like the shit in Harlequin’s pages
This ain’t the life I signed up for
This can’t be my realty, I need much more

Like bed breaking sex and talks all night
And personal smiles cause shit feels right
Like fuck the movies, let’s stay home
Cause we got a fairy tale of our own
Like getting fucked up and chillin and shit
And ignoring the world, this is the shit
Like, fuck all other niggas, this is the shit
Like damn that feels good, this is the ShiiiiiiiiiT

Then back to reality, cause this is some shit

I mean, fuck it, this is my shit
So, I’ll just live with it
Cause you know, it ain’t all that bad
I don’t spend every waking moment sad
I don’t cry my eyes out each and every night
I don’t always try to get attention by picking a fight
I don’t always feel alone . . .
I don’t always feel . . . alone
I don’t feel . . .
. . . always alone
I . . . feel always alone
Damn, this is some shit.

No comments: